Administrative, Tax and Regulatory
We advise and represent corporate clients on regulatory, administrative and tax law issues and on compliance with compulsory regulations across a wide range of regulated markets and industries as well as offering compliance audits and training services.
We offer public advocacy and general guidance on the making and compatibility of laws and regulations with the EU acquis and international treaties.
We represent clients before the Turkish administrative authorities, challenge administrative regulations, communiques, decrees, guides and decisions as well as transactions before the administrative courts of first instance and the State Council in both cancellation and damages actions.
Our regulatory and administrative services include public procurements, environmental law, bio-safety legislation, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and other aspects of healthcare, IT and telecoms, energy, product liability, consumer protection, advertisement, media and broadcasting.
We also provide limited tax law advice and conduct tax and administrative court litigation dealing with corporate income tax, VAT and administrative dues and fines. Our tax litigation services cover cancellation of any tax and duty accruals, including customs smuggling penalties and duties, corporate taxes, transfer pricing and related issues.
For references and further details please contact email@example.com
- Articles: Amendments within the context of Law on the Amendment of Certain Laws for the Improvement of the Investment Environment, 14.03.2018
- Articles: An Overview of Legal Reforms in Turkey to Further Enhance Economic Development, 15.02.2018
- Articles: Turkey: Draft Regulation on Data Controllers’ Registry, 01.06.2017
- Articles: Turkey’s Long Road to Becoming an Oil and Gas Hub, 29.03.2017
- Articles: Amendments to the Advertisement Regulation, 16.02.2017
- Articles: Recent Amendments to Stamp Tax Law in Turkey, 01.09.2016
- Articles: Türk Ticaret Kanunu Tasarısı’nın Genel Kurul Kararlarının Hükümsüzlüğü Yönünden Getirdiği Yenilikler, 16.11.2009