Corporate and M&A
We provide sector specific strategic and structural advice in cross-border corporate transactions including mergers, spin-offs, private equity or venture capital investments, leveraged buyouts, asset, business and equity transfers and listed company takeovers. We handle the complete project management of all types of transactions including merger clearance and post-completion assistance, such as mandatory tender offers, compliance, corporate secretarial, HR reorganizations and master contract formations.
We have considerable expertise in negotiating and drafting transaction documents, devising exit strategies, control mechanisms and minority protection rights with particular strength in regulated industry corporate/M&A work. We provide regulatory specific advice at all steps of transactions.
We provide commercially minded legal advice to our corporate clients across a diverse variety of industries in their day-to-day business matters and assist in the negotiation and drafting of contracts including distributor, co-marketing, co-promotion, sale and purchase, license, supply, franchise transportation and management agreements.
Our industry strengths are life sciences especially in pharmaceuticals and medical devices areas, insurance, technology/media/telecom, energy, real estate and construction, while we are also familiar with other sectors such as printing, food and beverages and automotive.
For references and further details please contact email@example.com
- Comments: Investing in Turkey, 22.11.2017
- Country Guides: Corporate Governance and Directors’ Duties in Turkey: Overview, 10.10.2017
- Comments: Turkey Targets Foreign Investment, 10.09.2017
- Country Guides: Corporate Governance 2017, Turkey Chapter, 18.07.2017
- Articles: Analysis of the Company Laws – Turkey, 10.07.2017
- Events: Invest in Turkey Forum 2017, 28.04.2017
- Country Guides: IP in Business Transactions: Turkey Overview, 13.04.2017
- Comments: Injection of Capital Advance as a Recovery Method For Technical Bankruptcy Under The Turkish Commercial Code, 31.03.2017
- Comments: Emergency Buttons for Business Partners, 14.03.2017
- Country Guides: Corporate Governance and Directors’ Duties in Turkey: Overview, 29.11.2016