We provide litigation, arbitration and mediation services in all types of commercial and corporate matters and administrative and tax litigation.We are very familiar with common law concepts and trial procedure and provide expert advice and witness statements on Turkish law in foreign litigation.
We act as co-counsel in multinational and cross border litigation and advise and represent clients in the recognition and enforcement of arbitral awards and foreign court orders in Turkey.
We handle disputes in a diverse area of commercial matters relating to agency, distribution, unfair competition, sale and purchase contracts, recovery and vindication of large scale debts, insolvency, product liability, consumer protection, insurance and reinsurance, logistics, import and export issues, anti-dumping matters and the like.
Our corporate litigation services cover joint ventures and shareholder relations, options, general assembly meetings, corporate governance and professional conduct, directors’ and officers’ liability, special auditors, temporary management, administrators and curators, minority and privileged rights, financial and banking, capital market issues and anti-trust related claims.
Our administrative litigation services include any type of actions versus governmental and administrative bodies and authorities including the Turkish Competition Authority, Capital Markets Board, Radio Television Higher Council, ranging from including actions for cancellation of all administrative regulations, decrees, communiques, resolutions, guides to individual decisions, transactions and administrative fines.
For references and further details please contact email@example.com
- Articles: Code of Civil Procedure Amendments Aim to Improve Functioning of Regional Appellate Courts, 22.12.2017
- Articles: Constitutional Court rules on Annulment Request Regarding Article 5 of Cheque Law, 29.11.2017
- Articles: Investing in Turkey, 22.11.2017
- Country Guides: Enforcement of Foreign Judgments 2018, Turkey Chapter, 15.11.2017
- Articles: Turkey Targets Foreign Investment, 10.11.2017
- Country Guides: Arbitration Procedures and Practice in Turkey: Overview, 12.09.2017
- Articles: New Regulation on Time Limits for Completion of Legal Proceedings, 22.08.2017
- Country Guides: Litigation and Enforcement in Turkey: Overview, 19.07.2017
- Articles: Court Decides on Issuance of Certificate of Inheritance for Foreign-owned Real Estate, 09.05.2017
- Country Guides: Litigation & Dispute Resolution 2017, Turkey Chapter, 18.04.2017