Our Employment law expertise cover all aspects of labour law including negotiation and drafting of employment contracts, advising and representing on immigration, loyalty, confidentiality and non-compete obligations, liability for workplace accidents, recourse claims, employee related IP rights and employee inventions, severance premium and termination compensation claims.
We advise clients on employment security and termination issues, and conduct full aspects of re-structuring and reorganisation of workforce for enterprises including dealing with resultant litigation, mutual termination agreements, collective bargaining agreements.
We regularly represent and defend both corporations and senior executives in all types of labour disputes in settlement negotiations and before the labour and appeal courts.
For references and further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Articles: Mandatory Mediation, 07.09.2018
- Country Guides: Labour & Employment 2018 in Turkey, 31.07.2018
- Articles: Supreme Court Rules that Borrowing Money from Customer is Just Cause for Termination, 02.07.2018
- Articles: Procedural Changes in Labour Cases, 21.06.2018
- Country Guides: Employment & Labour Law 2018 in Turkey, 25.04.2018
- Country Guides: Employment and Employee Benefits in Turkey, 10.04.2018
- Articles: Reform Introduces Requirement to Mediate Before an Employment Claim, 02.04.2018
- Articles: Proposed Amendments to Automatic Enrolment in Private Pension Plan System, 29.03.2018
- Articles: Amendments within the context of Law on the Amendment of Certain Laws for the Improvement of the Investment Environment, 14.03.2018
- Articles: Amendment of Regulation Regarding Employee Consent for Overtime, 03.01.2018