Our Employment law expertise cover all aspects of labour law including negotiation and drafting of employment contracts, advising and representing on immigration, loyalty, confidentiality and non-compete obligations, liability for workplace accidents, recourse claims, employee related IP rights and employee inventions, severance premium and termination compensation claims.
We advise clients on employment security and termination issues, and conduct full aspects of re-structuring and reorganisation of workforce for enterprises including dealing with resultant litigation, mutual termination agreements, collective bargaining agreements.
We regularly represent and defend both corporations and senior executives in all types of labour disputes in settlement negotiations and before the labour and appeal courts.
For references and further details please contact email@example.com
- Articles: Amendment of Regulation Regarding Employee Consent for Overtime, 03.01.2018
- Articles: The Regulation on Employee Inventions, 12.12.2017
- Articles: Labour Courts Act Comes Into Effect, 30.11.2017
- Articles: Supreme Court Rules on Monitoring of Employee WhatsApp Conversations, 10.11.2017
- Articles: Labour Courts Act Has Come into Force on 25 October 2017, 31.10.2017
- Articles: Regulation on Annual Paid Leave Amended to Allow Employees to Divide Annual Leave, 11.10.2017
- Articles: Turkey: Limitation Periods for wage-related Claims, 10.10.2017
- Articles: Supreme Court Opines on Valid Grounds for Termination, 06.09.2017
- Articles: Automatic enrolment in private pension plans system, 14.06.2017
- Country Guides: Labour & Employment 2017, Turkey Chapter, 21.05.2017