Insurance and Reinsurance
We advise and represent national and multinational reinsurers and insurers on both the regulatory and operational aspects of Turkish insurance law.
On the regulatory side, we advise and represent insurers on company formation, transfer and acquisition of shareholdings, mergers and acquisitions, amendment of bylaws and articles of associations as well as the regulations governing the operations and compliance of local and foreign insurance companies in Turkey.
Our services cover a wide range of policy issues including bankers’ blanket bond, construction and engineering, mechanical defect, fire, personal injury, third party liability policies including professional, directors & officers, employers’ liability.
We also advise on the localization of insurance policy wordings, professional liability policies and data protection.We manage and conduct complex insurance and reinsurance claims and disputes before the state courts and through civil or administrative proceedings.
We mediate and negotiate the settlement assessment and adjustment of claims. We have particular experience in conducting claims under claim control clauses.
For references and further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Country Guides: Insurance Litigation 2018 in Turkey, 19.03.2018
- Articles: The Risks and Regulations Driving the Turkish Insurance Market’s Growth, 06.03.2018
- Articles: Reform, Change and Challenges in Turkey’s Reinsurance Market, 21.12.2017
- Articles: The Reinsurance Market in Turkey, 12.12.2017
- Country Guides: The Insurance and Reinsurance Law Review, 5th Edition, Turkey Chapter, 29.06.2017
- Country Guides: Insurance Litigation 2017, Turkey Chapter, 03.04.2017
- Country Guides: The Insurance and Reinsurance Law Review, Turkey Chapter, 4th Edition, 26.07.2016
- Country Guides: Insurance Litigation 2016, Turkey Chapter, 11.04.2016
- Articles: Outside Influence, 10.03.2016
- Articles: The Insurance and Reinsurance Law Review, Turkey Chapter, 3rd Edition, 13.04.2015