Our intellectual property expertise covers all aspects of intellectual property rights including patents, utility models, trademark, copyright, design, geographical indications, plant varieties and internet domain names and is recognised as leading IP practice in Turkey.
We provide a full range of legal services including civil, criminal and administrative litigation, arbitration and mediation, advisory, transactional, registration, opposition, maintenance, enforcement, anti-counterfeiting and investigation advice.
We combine our strengths in IP services with our industry specific expertise and devise and implement IP strategies to handle complex disputes. We invest in the training and education of our team aiming to have them recognised as leaders in their fields.
Through a substantial network of collaborating law firms and agents we manage and coordinate our clients’ IP related activities globally.
We advocate on Turkish IP laws’ compatibility with international treaties and standards. Individually and through local and international associations we work to raise IP protection standards. We strive to establishment of precedents in cases we act as counsel. We regularly contribute to all leading local and international IP associations. Our members lecture IP law and practice in some of the Istanbul universities.
Our comprehensive IP services have evolved into the following specialised departments:
- Comments: Seminars on Code of Conduct and Discipline Rules in Turkey, 27.11.2017
- Comments: Bad-faith Decisions Upheld by Turkish Court of Appeal, 13.11.2017
- Comments: Proof of Use Guidelines Updated, 10.11.2017
- Events: IP2017 Conference, 26.10.2017
- Comments: Turkish Patent and Trademark Office issues guidelines for proof of use in opposition proceedings, 23.10.2017
- Comments: TURKEY: Implementing Regulation of the New IP Code Enters into Force—Major Changes for Trademarks, 17.10.2017
- Country Guides: Patents in Europe: Helping Business Compete in the Global Economy 2018/2019, Turkey Chapter, 10.10.2017
- Comments: “Zero” is Descriptive for Beverages – Court of Appeals, 10.10.2017
- Comments: Impact of Finalised Revocation Decision on Preliminary Injunction Demands, 27.09.2017
- Articles: Protection of Traditional Product Names under the New IP Code No. 6769, 15.09.2017