Our intellectual property expertise covers all aspects of intellectual property rights including patents, utility models, trademark, copyright, design, geographical indications, plant varieties and internet domain names and is recognised as leading IP practice in Turkey.
We provide a full range of legal services including civil, criminal and administrative litigation, arbitration and mediation, advisory, transactional, registration, opposition, maintenance, enforcement, anti-counterfeiting and investigation advice.
We combine our strengths in IP services with our industry specific expertise and devise and implement IP strategies to handle complex disputes. We invest in the training and education of our team aiming to have them recognised as leaders in their fields.
Through a substantial network of collaborating law firms and agents we manage and coordinate our clients’ IP related activities globally.
We advocate on Turkish IP laws’ compatibility with international treaties and standards. Individually and through local and international associations we work to raise IP protection standards. We strive to establishment of precedents in cases we act as counsel. We regularly contribute to all leading local and international IP associations. Our members lecture IP law and practice in some of the Istanbul universities.
Our comprehensive IP services have evolved into the following specialised departments:
- Country Guides: Patent Litigation in Turkey, 16.04.2018
- Articles: Letters of Consent Under the Turkish Industrial Property Code, 10.04.2018
- Articles: Victory for Red Bull: IBEX Figurative Mark Rejected on Appeal, 10.04.2018
- Articles: Court of Appeal: ‘Stick’ and ‘Stix’ are Distinctive for Class 30 Goods, 10.04.2018
- Articles: Roundtable Meeting Report on “Invalidation of an EP by the National Court While the Opposition Procedures Continue Before the EPO”, 26.03.2018
- Events: IBA 6th Annual World Life Sciences Conference, 22.03.2018
- Events: MIP International Patent Forum 2018, 22.03.2018
- Articles: Invalidity Attack Blocks Precautionary Injunction Demand, 20.03.2018
- Articles: Turkish Higher Board Takes Different Approaches to Same Device Element in Separate Decisions, 19.03.2018
- Articles: Patent Use and Compulsory Licences, 19.03.2018