Our intellectual property expertise covers all aspects of intellectual property rights including patents, utility models, trademark, copyright, design, geographical indications, plant varieties and internet domain names and is recognised as leading IP practice in Turkey.
We provide a full range of legal services including civil, criminal and administrative litigation, arbitration and mediation, advisory, transactional, registration, opposition, maintenance, enforcement, anti-counterfeiting and investigation advice.
We combine our strengths in IP services with our industry specific expertise and devise and implement IP strategies to handle complex disputes. We invest in the training and education of our team aiming to have them recognised as leaders in their fields.
Through a substantial network of collaborating law firms and agents we manage and coordinate our clients’ IP related activities globally.
We advocate on Turkish IP laws’ compatibility with international treaties and standards. Individually and through local and international associations we work to raise IP protection standards. We strive to establishment of precedents in cases we act as counsel. We regularly contribute to all leading local and international IP associations. Our members lecture IP law and practice in some of the Istanbul universities.
Our comprehensive IP services have evolved into the following specialised departments:
- Articles: New Developments in Combat Against Smuggled Couterfeit Products, 01.02.2018
- Articles: European patent validation and avoiding double patenting, 26.01.2018
- Articles: Use requirements, evidence of use and compulsory licences, 26.01.2018
- Country Guides: Trademark Litigation 2018 in Turkey, 05.01.2018
- Country Guides: Turkey Chapter of Equivalence in Europe, 03.01.2018
- Articles: Short Marks Composed of Four Letters With Different Last Two Consonants Held to be Confusingly Similar, 03.01.2018
- Articles: Seminars on Code of Conduct and Discipline Rules in Turkey, 27.11.2017
- Articles: Bad-faith Decisions Upheld by Turkish Court of Appeal, 13.11.2017
- Articles: Proof of Use Guidelines Updated, 10.11.2017
- Events: IP2017 Conference, 26.10.2017