We provide a one-stop-shop legal service for life sciences companies combining the firm’s strengths in all practice areas.
Our expertise cover wide range of life sciences products including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, food supplements, healthcare products and cosmetics.
We advise and represent trade organisations in the pharmaceutical and medical device sectors in relation to all local and international aspects of their field of activity and member interests, their relations with governmental organisations and peers, as well as establishing regulatory policies, position papers and the like.
We advise clients across all phases of the business cycle of life science products including clinical trials, marketing authorization procedures, pricing and reimbursement regulations, observational studies, promotional activities and ethical rules governing relations with healthcare professionals.
We advise and represent clients in life sciences sector in relation to all types of commercial transactions and contracts including licensing, technology transfer, co-marketing, co-promotion and toll manufacturing agreements, joint research, collaboration and development schemes as well as on data privacy and competition law issues.
Combining our life sciences expertise with our employment, competition and anti-corruption expertise, we support corporate clients in compliance with the FCPA and UKBA and the corresponding Turkish rules and regulations as well as offering compliance audits and training programs.
For references and further details please contact email@example.com
- Articles: Health Industry Regulations in the New Presidential Government, 17.10.2018
- Articles: International Health Services Incorporated Company Established, 07.09.2018
- Articles: Life Sciences Newsletter, July 2018, 01.08.2018
- Articles: Life Sciences Newsletter, June 2018, 03.07.2018
- Country Guides: Pharmaceutical Advertising 2018 in Turkey, 25.06.2018
- Articles: Life Sciences Newsletter, May 2018, 01.06.2018
- Articles: Life Sciences Newsletter, April 2018, 02.05.2018
- Articles: Debts Related to Purchase of Drugs and Medical Devices will be Covered by the Ministry of Finance, 27.04.2018
- Country Guides: Distribution and Marketing of Drugs in Turkey, 25.04.2018
- Articles: Life Sciences Newsletter, March 2018, 30.03.2018