Patents and Utility Models
We provide comprehensive advisory, transactional and litigation services covering the full range of patent and Utility Model issues including prosecution, litigation, transactional and advisory matters combining industry and litigation experience with our extensive IP expertise, as well as on patent related competition law and regulatory issues and regulatory data protection.
We advise and represent clients on innovation strategies, in setting up patent enforcement and litigation strategies, pursuing and defending infringement actions, negative clearance, nullity actions in numerous industry sectors including pharmaceuticals, chemistry, medical devices, consumer electronics, textile, lighting, optical technologies, electrical appliances, machinery, laser technology, automotive and software.
We also deal with unfair competition aspects of new products in absence of patent protection.We conduct state of the art searches, carry out IP due diligence, provide freedom to operate opinions and generally advise on patent and utility model compliance prosecution, enforcement and defence strategies.
We also prosecute national and international patent applications, file and defend against oppositions and appeals before the patent institute, as well as challenging the institute’s final decision before the specialised Courts.
We draft and negotiate all types of transactions concerning innovation, patent and utility models, including collaboration joint research and development agreements, employee invention schemes and license agreements.
For references and further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Country Guides: Patent Litigation in Turkey, 16.04.2018
- Articles: Roundtable Meeting Report on “Invalidation of an EP by the National Court While the Opposition Procedures Continue Before the EPO”, 26.03.2018
- Events: IBA 6th Annual World Life Sciences Conference, 22.03.2018
- Events: MIP International Patent Forum 2018, 22.03.2018
- Articles: Invalidity Attack Blocks Precautionary Injunction Demand, 20.03.2018
- Articles: Patent Use and Compulsory Licences, 19.03.2018
- Articles: Examining the Implications of EPO Opposition Proceedings, 13.03.2018
- Articles: European Patent Validation and Avoiding Double Patenting, 26.01.2018
- Articles: Use Requirements, Evidence of Use and Compulsory Licences, 26.01.2018
- Country Guides: Turkey Chapter of Equivalence in Europe, 03.01.2018