Our Finance team provides a wide range of services relating to the negotiation and drafting of acquisition finance packages including investment agreements, security and pledge agreements, guarantees, intercompany subordination agreements, senior, mezzanine and subordinated debt documents and conducting due diligence reviews. Our services also include the negotiation and drafting of project finance packages, SPV establishment and shareholders agreements for this purpose, concession agreements, turnkey agreements, operation and maintenance agreements, back-to-back mechanisms, loan and inter-creditor agreements, side agreements, term sheets and security packages.
We also provide advice on project finance and conduct the required due diligence reviews for areas including, renewable energy power plants, large scale real estate developments, industrial construction projects and infrastructure construction contracts. Additionally, we provide assistance in the negotiation and drafting of syndicated loan agreements, guarantees, loan agreements as well as day-to-day credit or guarantee documents.
For references and further details please contact email@example.com
- Articles: Communique on Share-based Crowdfunding and What It Brings to Turkish Crowdfunding Market, 30.10.2019
- Articles: Turkey Residents’ FX Contracts Are Prohibited, 14.09.2018
- Articles: Recent Development on Utilization of FX Loans, 31.01.2018
- Articles: Un examen juridique de la modernisation de l’Union Douanière UE- Turquie, 05.07.2017
- Articles: A Legal Review on the Modernisation of Customs Union between Turkey and the EU Different Driving Forces, One Goal, 20.04.2017
- Articles: Amendments to Cheque Regulations, 27.01.2017
- Articles: Turkey’s Expanding Islamic Bond Market, 01.07.2012