Insurance and Reinsurance
We advise and represent national and multinational reinsurers and insurers on both the regulatory and operational aspects of Turkish insurance law.
On the regulatory side, we advise and represent insurers on company formation, transfer and acquisition of shareholdings, mergers and acquisitions, amendment of bylaws and articles of associations as well as the regulations governing the operations and compliance of local and foreign insurance companies in Turkey.
Our services cover a wide range of policy issues including bankers’ blanket bond, construction and engineering, mechanical defect, fire, personal injury, third party liability policies including professional, directors & officers, employers’ liability.
We also advise on the localization of insurance policy wordings, professional liability policies and data protection.We manage and conduct complex insurance and reinsurance claims and disputes before the state courts and through civil or administrative proceedings.
We mediate and negotiate the settlement assessment and adjustment of claims. We have particular experience in conducting claims under claim control clauses.
For references and further details please contact email@example.com
- Articles: Insurance Sector in Progress, 15.11.2019
- Country Guides: The Insurance and Reinsurance Law Review, 7th Edition, Turkey Chapter, 27.05.2019
- Country Guides: Insurance Litigation 2019 in Turkey, 06.03.2019
- Articles: What Can Big Data Offer to Insurers and Insureds?, 12.12.2018
- Treatises: International Insurance Law and Regulation, 26.10.2018
- Articles: Interpretation of Big Data by InsurTechs, 01.10.2018
- Country Guides: The Insurance and Reinsurance Law Review, 6th Edition, Turkey Chapter, 08.06.2018
- Country Guides: Insurance Litigation 2018 in Turkey, 19.03.2018
- Articles: The Risks and Regulations Driving the Turkish Insurance Market’s Growth, 06.03.2018
- Articles: Reform, Change and Challenges in Turkey’s Reinsurance Market, 21.12.2017