Technology, Media and Telecom
We provide advisory, transactional and dispute resolution services on in TMT sectors involving all aspects of Turkish telecommunication and internet law, private broadcasting legislation, electronic communication services and infrastructure, wireless equipment rules and regulations and the structuring of telecommunication projects.
We assist clients on regulations relating to advertisements, promotional campaigns, product labelling and packaging, including advertisement clearances, sweepstakes, competition and prize related promotional campaigns, product liability and warranty.
We have particular expertise in corporate deals and transactions in the TMT sector and represent multinational investors in Turkey including advising on direct establishment, M&A and corporate advisory services.
We represent clients before regulatory bodies including the Information Technologies and Communication Authority, Radio and Television Broadcasting Authority, the Turkish Radio and Television Institution, the Advertisement Board, Advertisements Self Auditing Committee, and the National Lottery Administration.
Our dispute resolution services in the TMT sector includes representing clients before the civil and administrative courts.
For references and further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Articles: Elektroni̇k Ti̇caret, 13.11.2017
- Events: 2017 ANA/BAA Marketing Law Conference, 18.10.2017
- Position Papers: Regulation on Health Data – Stay of Execution, 28.09.2017
- Articles: The General Data Protection Regulation: Achieving Compliance for EU and non-EU Companies, 26.09.2017
- Country Guides: Telecoms and Media 2017, Turkey Chapter, 15.09.2017
- Country Guides: Data Protection & Privacy 2018, Turkey Chapter, 11.09.2017
- Country Guides: Sweepstakes & Contests: A Global Legal Perspective, 15.06.2017
- Position Papers: Turkey: Draft Regulation on Data Controllers’ Registry, 01.06.2017
- Articles: Draft Regulation On Data Controllers’ Registry, 26.05.2017
- Articles: Turkey – Data Transfers, 20.02.2017