Technology, Media and Telecom
We provide advisory, transactional and dispute resolution services on in TMT sectors involving all aspects of Turkish telecommunication and internet law, private broadcasting legislation, electronic communication services and infrastructure, wireless equipment rules and regulations and the structuring of telecommunication projects.
We assist clients on regulations relating to advertisements, promotional campaigns, product labelling and packaging, including advertisement clearances, sweepstakes, competition and prize related promotional campaigns, product liability and warranty.
We have particular expertise in corporate deals and transactions in the TMT sector and represent multinational investors in Turkey including advising on direct establishment, M&A and corporate advisory services.
We represent clients before regulatory bodies including the Information Technologies and Communication Authority, Radio and Television Broadcasting Authority, the Turkish Radio and Television Institution, the Advertisement Board, Advertisements Self Auditing Committee, and the National Lottery Administration.
Our dispute resolution services in the TMT sector includes representing clients before the civil and administrative courts.
For references and further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Articles: Declaration of Use under New IP Law: Consequences and Timelines, 01.06.2018
- Articles: District Court Confirms Regulatory Data Protection is an IP Right, 24.05.2018
- Country Guides: IP in Business Transactions 2018 in Turkey, 24.05.2018
- Articles: The New Personal Data Protection Law in Turkey, 25.04.2018
- Articles: RTUK’s Supervising and Monitoring Authority Extended to Internet Broadcasts, 16.04.2018
- Articles: New Regulation Regarding the Food Advertisements, 16.04.2018
- Country Guides: TMT Law and Practice 2018 in Turkey, 26.03.2018
- News and Events: IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2018, 22.03.2018
- Articles: Precautions to be taken by Data Controllers While Processing Specially Qualified Personal Data, 15.03.2018
- Articles: 2018 Legislative Predictions – Turkey, 16.01.2018