Trademarks and Designs
We provide wide ranging and comprehensive legal services in relation to trademarks and designs. Our comprehensive services include advisory, prosecution, watch, opposition, appeals, enforcement, litigation and transactional services on all aspects of trademarks and designs including registration and enforcement strategies, IP due diligences as well as availability searches and clearance opinions.
We are authorised to represent clients before civil and criminal courts, and court of cassation as well as all administrative authorities such as Turkish Patent and Trademark Authority (“TÜRKPATENT”), customs, domain name authorities. Some of our lawyers are also qualified as trademark and patent attorneys authorised to act before the TÜRKPATENT.
We regularly handle nullity and invalidity, cancellation, well-known trademark protection, anti-dilution, passing off, unfair competition and trade dress actions and large scale damages claims before courts as well as customs seizure applications and criminal and civil searches and seizures.
Combining our litigation, transaction and industry knowledge we draft, negotiate trademark and design related agreements and transactions including, manufacturing, toll-manufacturing, co-existence, co-promotion settlement and licensing agreements.
For references and further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Articles: TPTO Refuses Trade Mark Solely due to Bad Faith, 07.09.2018
- Articles: Turkish Court of Appeals Grants Protection to Well-Known ‘JELIBON’ Trade Mark Despite Its Original Lack of Distinctiveness, 07.09.2018
- Articles: International Registrations Subject to Disparate Treatment in Opposition Proceedings, 07.09.2018
- Articles: FICPI-Turkey Third Roundtable Meeting – May 2018, 03.08.2018
- Articles: New Presidential Government System Brings Changes to Patent and Trademark Office’s Legal Framework, 30.07.2018
- Articles: Registration No Longer Constitutes Legitimate Use Defence in Turkey, 13.07.2018
- Country Guides: IP in Business Transactions 2018 in Turkey, 24.05.2018
- Articles: Well-known Trade Marks in Turkish Legal Practice: Scope of Protection, 22.05.2018
- Articles: 2nd Roundtable Meeting Report on “Article 155 of the IP Code”, 09.05.2018
- Country Guides: Trade Marks 2018 in Turkey, 03.05.2018