Trademarks and Designs
We provide wide ranging and comprehensive legal services in relation to trademarks and designs.Our comprehensive services include advisory, prosecution, watch, opposition, appeals, enforcement, litigation and transactional services on all aspects of trademarks and design including registration and enforcement strategies, IP due diligences as well as availability searches and clearance opinions,
We are authorised to represent clients before civil and criminal courts, and court of cassation as well as all administrative authorities such as the Patent Institute, customs, domain name authorities. Our lawyers are also qualified as trademark and patent attorneys authorised to act before the Patent Institute.
We regularly handle nullity and invalidity, cancellation, well-known trademark protection, anti-dilution, passing off, unfair competition and trade dress actions and large scale damages claims before courts as well as customs seizure applications and criminal and civil searches and seizures.
Combining our litigation, transaction and industry knowledge we draft, negotiate trademark and design related agreements and transactions including, manufacturing, toll-manufacturing, co-existence, co-promotion settlement and licensing agreements.
For references and further details please contact email@example.com
- Country Guides: Trademark Litigation 2018 in Turkey, 05.01.2018
- Articles: Short Marks Composed of Four Letters With Different Last Two Consonants Held to be Confusingly Similar, 03.01.2018
- Articles: Bad-faith Decisions Upheld by Turkish Court of Appeal, 13.11.2017
- Articles: Turkish Patent and Trademark Office issues guidelines for proof of use in opposition proceedings, 23.10.2017
- Articles: TURKEY: Implementing Regulation of the New IP Code Enters into Force—Major Changes for Trademarks, 17.10.2017
- Articles: “Zero” is Descriptive for Beverages – Court of Appeals, 10.10.2017
- Articles: Protection of Traditional Product Names under the New IP Code No. 6769, 15.09.2017
- Articles: Shining Light on Turkey’s New IP Code, 15.09.2017
- Articles: Plain Packaging: An Overview, 08.09.2017
- Country Guides: World Intellectual Property Rights and Remedies 2017, Turkey Chapter, 10.07.2017