Trademarks and Designs
We provide wide ranging and comprehensive legal services in relation to trademarks and designs. Our comprehensive services include advisory, prosecution, watch, opposition, appeals, enforcement, litigation and transactional services on all aspects of trademarks and designs including registration and enforcement strategies, IP due diligences as well as availability searches and clearance opinions.
We are authorised to represent clients before civil and criminal courts, and court of cassation as well as all administrative authorities such as Turkish Patent and Trademark Authority (“TÜRKPATENT”), customs, domain name authorities. Some of our lawyers are also qualified as trademark and patent attorneys authorised to act before the TÜRKPATENT.
We regularly handle nullity and invalidity, cancellation, well-known trademark protection, anti-dilution, passing off, unfair competition and trade dress actions and large scale damages claims before courts as well as customs seizure applications and criminal and civil searches and seizures.
Combining our litigation, transaction and industry knowledge we draft, negotiate trademark and design related agreements and transactions including, manufacturing, toll-manufacturing, co-existence, co-promotion settlement and licensing agreements.
For references and further details please contact email@example.com
- Articles: Court of Appeals: Target Consumers’ Level of Attention Rules out Likelihood of Confusion, 25.04.2018
- Articles: SARAY POPPY Decision: a New Approach to Likelihood of Confusion and Vested Rights?, 24.04.2018
- Articles: Letters of Consent Under the Turkish Industrial Property Code, 10.04.2018
- Articles: Victory for Red Bull: IBEX Figurative Mark Rejected on Appeal, 10.04.2018
- Articles: Court of Appeal: ‘Stick’ and ‘Stix’ are Distinctive for Class 30 Goods, 10.04.2018
- Articles: Turkish Higher Board Takes Different Approaches to Same Device Element in Separate Decisions, 19.03.2018
- Articles: Analysing Turkey’s Evolving Trade Mark Landscape, 13.03.2018
- Country Guides: Trademark Litigation 2018 in Turkey, 05.01.2018
- Articles: Short Marks Composed of Four Letters With Different Last Two Consonants Held to be Confusingly Similar, 03.01.2018
- Articles: Bad-faith Decisions Upheld by Turkish Court of Appeal, 13.11.2017