Corporate and M&A
We provide sector specific strategic and structural advice in cross-border corporate transactions including mergers, spin-offs, private equity or venture capital investments, leveraged buyouts, asset, business and equity transfers and listed company takeovers. We handle the complete project management of all types of transactions including merger clearance and post-completion assistance, such as mandatory tender offers, compliance, corporate secretarial, HR reorganizations and master contract formations.
We have considerable expertise in negotiating and drafting transaction documents, devising exit strategies, control mechanisms and minority protection rights with particular strength in regulated industry corporate/M&A work. We provide regulatory specific advice at all steps of transactions.
We provide commercially minded legal advice to our corporate clients across a diverse variety of industries in their day-to-day business matters and assist in the negotiation and drafting of contracts including distributor, co-marketing, co-promotion, sale and purchase, license, supply, franchise transportation and management agreements.
Our industry strengths are life sciences especially in pharmaceuticals and medical devices areas, insurance, technology/media/telecom, energy, real estate and construction, while we are also familiar with other sectors such as printing, food and beverages and automotive.
For references and further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Country Guides: IP in Business Transactions 2019 in Turkey, 09.09.2019
- Articles: Liability of Board Members Without Representation Authority for Social Security Institution Debts, 09.08.2019
- Articles: Collection of Limited Liability Company’s Tax Debts from Shareholders is Now Easier, 09.08.2019
- Country Guides: Corporate Governance 2019 in Turkey, 10.07.2019
- Articles: Choice of Foreign Law in Contracts to be Concluded Between Turkish Citizens, 14.05.2019
- Country Guides: Corporate Governance in Turkey, 04.03.2019
- Country Guides: Corporate Governance and Directors’ Duties in Turkey, 01.02.2019
- Articles: Privacy Issues in M&A Transactions in Turkey, 16.01.2019
- Country Guides: Guidelines for Investments in Real Estate in Turkey, 08.01.2019
- Articles: Composition with Creditors, 21.12.2018