Our Employment law expertise cover all aspects of labour law including negotiation and drafting of employment contracts, advising and representing on immigration, loyalty, confidentiality and non-compete obligations, liability for workplace accidents, recourse claims, employee related IP rights and employee inventions, severance premium and termination compensation claims.
We advise clients on employment security and termination issues, and conduct full aspects of re-structuring and reorganisation of workforce for enterprises including dealing with resultant litigation, mutual termination agreements, collective bargaining agreements.
We regularly represent and defend both corporations and senior executives in all types of labour disputes in settlement negotiations and before the labour and appeal courts.
For references and further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Articles: Mandatory Mediation In Labour Disputes – an Overview, 10.07.2019
- Articles: Turkey’s New Ban on Setting Salaries in Foreign Currencies, 04.07.2019
- Articles: Supreme Court Rules Inappropriately Worded Emails are Valid Reason for Termination, 08.03.2019
- Country Guides: Employee Incentives in Turkey, 28.02.2019
- Articles: Changes to Minimum Wage, Severance Payments and Administrative Fines, 28.02.2019
- Articles: Procedural Changes Bring Swifter Justice in Employment Cases, 16.11.2018
- Articles: Supreme Court Rules on Calculation of Overtime Pay, 28.09.2018
- Articles: Mandatory Mediation, 07.09.2018
- Country Guides: Labour & Employment 2018 in Turkey, 31.07.2018
- Articles: Supreme Court Rules that Borrowing Money from Customer is Just Cause for Termination, 02.07.2018