The Life Sciences sector is deeply evolving, with many legal challenges. The Annual IBA WLSC gathers more and more members every year and the 2019 conference will again be the occasion to share views and knowledge, enhance initiatives and contribute to valuing our constantly evolving legal practice on the field.
The conference is presented by the IBA Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law Committee.
Roundtables covering the cutting edge topics of Life Sciences such as 3D/ 4D printed organs, IOTs, GDPR, Human biological rights, Commercialization of Medical Devices, pricing & reimbursement, biologics and biosimilars
- Relevant effects of international and multilateral treaties on Life Sciences industry
- Artificial intelligence in the present and future of healthcare
- Moot court – Life Science dispute scenario and alternative dispute resolution methods
- Internationalisation of healthcare services
- Hot topics in venture capital investments
- Changing the regulations of different uses of cannabis
- Moot court – mediation, decision by judge and jury
We look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia.
Özge Atılgan Karakulak
Vice Chair of the Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law Committee