Our intellectual property expertise covers all aspects of intellectual property rights including patents, utility models, trademark, copyright, design, geographical indications, plant varieties and internet domain names and is recognised as leading IP practice in Turkey.
We provide a full range of legal services including civil, criminal and administrative litigation, arbitration and mediation, advisory, transactional, registration, opposition, maintenance, enforcement, anti-counterfeiting and investigation advice.
We combine our strengths in IP services with our industry specific expertise and devise and implement IP strategies to handle complex disputes. We invest in the training and education of our team aiming to have them recognised as leaders in their fields.
Through a substantial network of collaborating law firms and agents we manage and coordinate our clients’ IP related activities globally.
We advocate on Turkish IP laws’ compatibility with international treaties and standards. Individually and through local and international associations we work to raise IP protection standards. We strive to establishment of precedents in cases we act as counsel. We regularly contribute to all leading local and international IP associations. Our members lecture IP law and practice in some of the Istanbul universities.
Our comprehensive IP services have evolved into the following specialised departments:
- Articles: Constitutional Court Weighs Trademark Rights Against Freedom of Expression, 11.04.2019
- Articles: FICPI Turkey – Seminar on Amendments on the Trademark and Patent Registration Procedures Brought by the IP Code and Their Implementations, 05.04.2019
- Articles: Proper Reasons for Non-use in Turkey, 18.03.2019
- Articles: Imprisonment for Breaching Injunctions is Annulled by Constitutional Court, 18.03.2019
- News and Events: World Intellectual Property Day, 18.03.2019
- Articles: Damages Awards in IP Right Infringement Cases, 06.03.2019
- Articles: Is a Public Interest Compulsory Licence on the Way?, 25.02.2019
- Treatises: Global Patent Litigation 2019, Turkey Chapter, 11.02.2019
- Articles: Turkish IP Court Delays Invalidation Action After Considering European Patent Convention, 04.02.2019
- Articles: Mandatory Mediation Introduced for Patent Disputes in Turkey, 28.01.2019