Our intellectual property expertise covers all aspects of intellectual property rights including patents, utility models, trademark, copyright, design, geographical indications, plant varieties and internet domain names and is recognised as leading IP practice in Turkey.
We provide a full range of legal services including civil, criminal and administrative litigation, arbitration and mediation, advisory, transactional, registration, opposition, maintenance, enforcement, anti-counterfeiting and investigation advice.
We combine our strengths in IP services with our industry specific expertise and devise and implement IP strategies to handle complex disputes. We invest in the training and education of our team aiming to have them recognised as leaders in their fields.
Through a substantial network of collaborating law firms and agents we manage and coordinate our clients’ IP related activities globally.
We advocate on Turkish IP laws’ compatibility with international treaties and standards. Individually and through local and international associations we work to raise IP protection standards. We strive to establishment of precedents in cases we act as counsel. We regularly contribute to all leading local and international IP associations. Our members lecture IP law and practice in some of the Istanbul universities.
Our comprehensive IP services have evolved into the following specialised departments:
- Articles: Hope for Microsoft: Opponent Which Led New Application for Unused Mark Found to Have Acted in Bad Faith, 01.11.2018
- Articles: Leading Home Appliances Manufacturer Granted Preliminary Injunction Against Competitor, 26.10.2018
- Country Guides: Copyright Litigation in Turkey, 26.10.2018
- Articles: Court Rules on Protection of Well-Known Trade Mark, 26.10.2018
- Articles: Court of Appeals Recognises Evidential Value of Agreement Restricting Parties’ Rights to Trademark, 17.10.2018
- Articles: FICPI Turkey – Roundtable Meeting on Inventive Steps for Patents, 17.10.2018
- Articles: Stay of Execution to Mandatory Arbitration, 17.10.2018
- Articles: The Fashion Industry and New Provisions of Turkish Industrial Property Code Regarding Protection of Unregistered Design Rights, 10.10.2018
- Articles: New Company Set to Boost IP Commercialisation, 10.10.2018
- Articles: TPTO Refuses Trade Mark Solely due to Bad Faith, 07.09.2018