Our intellectual property expertise covers all aspects of intellectual property rights including patents, utility models, trademark, copyright, design, geographical indications, plant varieties and internet domain names and is recognised as leading IP practice in Turkey.
We provide a full range of legal services including civil, criminal and administrative litigation, arbitration and mediation, advisory, transactional, registration, opposition, maintenance, enforcement, anti-counterfeiting and investigation advice.
We combine our strengths in IP services with our industry specific expertise and devise and implement IP strategies to handle complex disputes. We invest in the training and education of our team aiming to have them recognised as leaders in their fields.
Through a substantial network of collaborating law firms and agents we manage and coordinate our clients’ IP related activities globally.
We advocate on Turkish IP laws’ compatibility with international treaties and standards. Individually and through local and international associations we work to raise IP protection standards. We strive to establishment of precedents in cases we act as counsel. We regularly contribute to all leading local and international IP associations. Our members lecture IP law and practice in some of the Istanbul universities.
Our comprehensive IP services have evolved into the following specialised departments:
- Articles: Determination of Non-Infringement Action Is To Be Rejected If Marketing Authorisation Is Not Granted Yet, 30.09.2019
- Country Guides: Trademark Litigation 2019 in Turkey, 19.09.2019
- Articles: Significant Amendments to the Regulation on the Implementation of the Industrial Property Code, 09.08.2019
- Victory for Red Bull as Trademark Office Refuses Application for Blue and Grey Colour Mark, 26.07.2019
- Articles: Filing an Abridged Application Within Terms of RDP Does Not Constitute Unfair Competition, 25.07.2019
- Country Guides: World Intellectual Property Rights and Remedies 2019, Turkey Chapter, 24.07.2019
- Articles: The Importance of Evidence Gathering for Criminal Cases, 10.07.2019
- Articles: IP Court Decisions Cast Doubt on Preliminary Injunctions, 04.07.2019
- Articles: Turkey: Generic vs. Innovator, Damages Action, Second Civil Court of Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights in Istanbul, 1111/222 E. (2222/333 E.), 20 September 2013, 03.07.2019
- Country Guides: Enforcement: An International Litigation Guide, Turkey, 03.07.2019