We have a fully accomplished prosecution team consisting of patent and trademark attorneys authorized to act before the TÜRKPATENT, WIPO and EPO.
We administer trademark, patent and design portfolios in Turkey and worldwide. Our portfolio administration work includes prosecuting new applications, recordal of licences, name changes, mergers, titles changes, liens, IP due diligence and audits, renewals, watch and annuity payment services.
We represent local and international clients in relation to Madrid Protocol trademark applications and The Hague System design applications before WIPO and provide maintenance services of the international registrations.
Our IP prosecution services include advising and assisting in the formulation of IP protection strategies through local and international registration of rights, performing availability and freedom to operate searches and opinion, advising and representing clients in filing and prosecution for registration of all types IP rights, including trademarks, patents, PCT national phase patents, utility models, designs, geographical signs, plant varieties, domain names and copyright works.
We also administer well-known trademark applications to qualify our trademark registrations to be included in the special protection list and also conduct relevant court cases to determine eligibility.
We coordinate worldwide prosecution of clients’ IP rights through our global network of correspondents and supervise local agents and attorneys in prosecution, maintenance and protection of the rights.
For references and further details please contact email@example.com
- Articles: FICPI Turkey – Roundtable Meeting on the Similarity of Goods and Services, 09.05.2019
- Articles: Key Developments and Predictions for Patent Law in Turkey – 2019, 18.04.2019
- Articles: FICPI Turkey – Seminar on Amendments on the Trademark and Patent Registration Procedures Brought by the IP Code and Their Implementations, 05.04.2019
- Articles: Key Developments and Predictions for Trademark Law in Turkey – 2019, 06.03.2019
- Articles: FICPI Turkey – Roundtable Meeting on Inventive Steps for Patents, 17.10.2018
- Articles: Key Developments and Predictions for Trademark Law in Turkey, 26.04.2018
- Articles: Turkey Introduces New Regulation on Code of Conduct and Discipline of Patent and Trademark Attorneys, 18.12.2017
- Country Guides: World Intellectual Property Rights and Remedies 2017, Turkey Chapter, 10.07.2017
- Articles: The Regulation on the Code of Conduct and Discipline of the Turkish Patent and Trademark Office, 30.06.2017
- Articles: A new adventure for the intellectual property system in Turkey: IP Code No 6769, 29.06.2017