We provide a one-stop-shop legal service for life sciences companies combining the firm’s strengths in all practice areas.
Our expertise cover wide range of life sciences products including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, food supplements, healthcare products and cosmetics.
We advise and represent trade organisations in the pharmaceutical and medical device sectors in relation to all local and international aspects of their field of activity and member interests, their relations with governmental organisations and peers, as well as establishing regulatory policies, position papers and the like.
We advise clients across all phases of the business cycle of life science products including clinical trials, marketing authorization procedures, pricing and reimbursement regulations, observational studies, promotional activities and ethical rules governing relations with healthcare professionals.
We advise and represent clients in life sciences sector in relation to all types of commercial transactions and contracts including licensing, technology transfer, co-marketing, co-promotion and toll manufacturing agreements, joint research, collaboration and development schemes as well as on data privacy and competition law issues.
Combining our life sciences expertise with our employment, competition and anti-corruption expertise, we support corporate clients in compliance with the FCPA and UKBA and the corresponding Turkish rules and regulations as well as offering compliance audits and training programs.
For references and further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Articles: Consultation on draft Regulation on Sales, Advertisement and Promotion of Medical Devices, 13.06.2019
- Articles: EU Requests Consultation before The WTO on Turkey’s Localisation Policy, 15.05.2019
- Articles: Eu Requests WTO Consultations on Turkish Measures Affecting Imported Pharmaceuticals, 02.05.2019
- Articles: Turkish Regulations Amended To Restrict Importation of Healthcare Products, 02.05.2019
- Articles: New Obligation for Registration of Medical Device Technical Service Providers and Related Technical Staff, 01.04.2019
- Articles: New Regulation on Clinical Trials of Traditional and Complementary Medicine Practice, 01.04.2019
- Articles: New 2019 Euro FX Rate for Drug Prices for 2019, 04.03.2019
- Articles: New Guidelines for Off-label Use of Drugs Published, 04.03.2019
- Articles: Minister of Health Announces That Prices of Medicines Will Be Raised by 26,4% from 19 February 2019, 19.02.2019
- Country Guides: Life Sciences 2019 in Turkey, 04.02.2019