Patents and Utility Models
We provide comprehensive advisory, transactional and litigation services covering the full range of patent and Utility Model issues including prosecution, litigation, transactional and advisory matters combining industry and litigation experience with our extensive IP expertise, as well as on patent related competition law and regulatory issues and regulatory data protection.
We advise and represent clients on innovation strategies, in setting up patent enforcement and litigation strategies, pursuing and defending infringement actions, negative clearance, nullity actions in numerous industry sectors including pharmaceuticals, chemistry, medical devices, consumer electronics, textile, lighting, optical technologies, electrical appliances, machinery, laser technology, automotive and software.
We also deal with unfair competition aspects of new products in absence of patent protection.We conduct state of the art searches, carry out IP due diligence, provide freedom to operate opinions and generally advise on patent and utility model compliance prosecution, enforcement and defence strategies.
We also prosecute national and international patent applications, file and defend against oppositions and appeals before the patent institute, as well as challenging the institute’s final decision before the specialised Courts.
We draft and negotiate all types of transactions concerning innovation, patent and utility models, including collaboration joint research and development agreements, employee invention schemes and license agreements.
For references and further details please contact email@example.com
- Articles: Leading Home Appliances Manufacturer Granted Preliminary Injunction Against Competitor, 26.10.2018
- Articles: FICPI Turkey – Roundtable Meeting on Inventive Steps for Patents, 17.10.2018
- Articles: Stay of Execution to Mandatory Arbitration, 17.10.2018
- Articles: Declaration of Use under New IP Law: Consequences and Timelines, 01.06.2018
- Articles: District Court Confirms Regulatory Data Protection is an IP Right, 24.05.2018
- Country Guides: IP in Business Transactions 2018 in Turkey, 24.05.2018
- Articles: First Damages Claim Decision in Pharma Sector for Unjust Preliminary Injunction, 23.05.2018
- Articles: The Implications of EPO Opposition Proceedings on Enforcement and Validity Actions in Turkey, 10.05.2018
- Articles: Istanbul IP Court Rejects PI Demand due to Pending Invalidation Action, 09.05.2018
- Country Guides: Patent Litigation in Turkey, 16.04.2018