Patents and Utility Models
We provide comprehensive advisory, transactional and litigation services covering the full range of patent and Utility Model issues including prosecution, litigation, transactional and advisory matters combining industry and litigation experience with our extensive IP expertise, as well as on patent related competition law and regulatory issues and regulatory data protection.
We advise and represent clients on innovation strategies, in setting up patent enforcement and litigation strategies, pursuing and defending infringement actions, negative clearance, nullity actions in numerous industry sectors including pharmaceuticals, chemistry, medical devices, consumer electronics, textile, lighting, optical technologies, electrical appliances, machinery, laser technology, automotive and software.
We also deal with unfair competition aspects of new products in absence of patent protection.We conduct state of the art searches, carry out IP due diligence, provide freedom to operate opinions and generally advise on patent and utility model compliance prosecution, enforcement and defence strategies.
We also prosecute national and international patent applications, file and defend against oppositions and appeals before the patent institute, as well as challenging the institute’s final decision before the specialised Courts.
We draft and negotiate all types of transactions concerning innovation, patent and utility models, including collaboration joint research and development agreements, employee invention schemes and license agreements.
For references and further details please contact email@example.com
- Articles: Assessing the Difficulties of Enforcing Patent Rights over NPP Products, 08.05.2019
- Articles: Discovery of Evidence Is Not Subject to Bolar Exemption, 03.05.2019
- Country Guides: Patents in Europe: Helping Business Compete in the Global Economy 2019/2020, 02.05.2019
- Articles: Key Developments and Predictions for Patent Law in Turkey – 2019, 18.04.2019
- Articles: Is a Public Interest Compulsory Licence on the Way?, 25.02.2019
- Treatises: Global Patent Litigation 2019, Turkey Chapter, 11.02.2019
- Articles: Turkish IP Court Delays Invalidation Action After Considering European Patent Convention, 04.02.2019
- Articles: Mandatory Mediation Introduced for Patent Disputes in Turkey, 28.01.2019
- Articles: Ex Parte Injunctions in Turkish IP Law, 10.01.2019
- Articles: Leading Home Appliances Manufacturer Granted Preliminary Injunction Against Competitor, 26.10.2018