Our primary social responsibility is to provide the best service adhering to the highest ethical values. In addition we carry out and support voluntary works for the development of legal profession and the justice system in order to improve prevalence of the rule of law for settlement and effective resolution of all differences in our society.
We provide financial aid and mentorship to the university student teams which are believed to represent our country in the best possible way and to bring their members most competence in the international moot court and arbitration competitions. We will support up to (5) teams annually.
We will determine the teams to be supported as well as the budged and human resources allocated for this purpose by evaluating the applications which will be received by our office until June every year. Student teams of successful state universities will be prioritized.
To apply, send the following details to email@example.com by writing “Moot Court Competition Aids” in the subject line.
- Aid request letter containing information about importance of the competition and competition process,
- Sufficient information about the mentorship and monetary source needed,
- Assignment letter written by the university,
- Participation documents drafted by the competition administrative tribunal,
- Copies and drafts of the documents which are intended to be used in the competition (i.e. plaint petitions, etc.),
- CVs of the team members.