Technology, Media and Telecom
We provide advisory, transactional and dispute resolution services on in TMT sectors involving all aspects of Turkish telecommunication and internet law, private broadcasting legislation, electronic communication services and infrastructure, wireless equipment rules and regulations and the structuring of telecommunication projects.
We assist clients on regulations relating to advertisements, promotional campaigns, product labelling and packaging, including advertisement clearances, sweepstakes, competition and prize related promotional campaigns, product liability and warranty.
We have particular expertise in corporate deals and transactions in the TMT sector and represent multinational investors in Turkey including advising on direct establishment, M&A and corporate advisory services.
We represent clients before regulatory bodies including the Information Technologies and Communication Authority, Radio and Television Broadcasting Authority, the Turkish Radio and Television Institution, the Advertisement Board, Advertisements Self Auditing Committee, and the National Lottery Administration.
Our dispute resolution services in the TMT sector includes representing clients before the civil and administrative courts.
For references and further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Articles: The New Personal Data Protection Law 2019 in Turkey, 14.02.2019
- Articles: Privacy Issues in M&A Transactions in Turkey, 16.01.2019
- Articles: 2019 Legislative Predictions for Turkey, 08.01.2019
- Articles: Legitimate Interest in Turkish DPL Compared with GDPR and Directive, 05.12.2018
- Articles: The Draft Regulation on Online Broadcasting via Radio, Television and On-demand Services Has Been Published, 10.10.2018
- Country Guides: Data Protection & Privacy 2019 in Turkey, 02.10.2018
- Articles: The GDPR: Challenges and Solutions, 20.09.2018
- Articles: Board Decisions on the Obligation to Register to the Data Controllers Registry, 11.09.2018
- Country Guides: Telecoms and Media 2018 in Turkey, 31.07.2018
- Articles: An Overview of Turkish Data Protection Rules from Criminal Law Perspective, 26.07.2018