Trademarks and Designs
We provide wide ranging and comprehensive legal services in relation to trademarks and designs. Our comprehensive services include advisory, prosecution, watch, opposition, appeals, enforcement, litigation and transactional services on all aspects of trademarks and designs including registration and enforcement strategies, IP due diligences as well as availability searches and clearance opinions.
We are authorised to represent clients before civil and criminal courts, and court of cassation as well as all administrative authorities such as Turkish Patent and Trademark Authority (“TÜRKPATENT”), customs, domain name authorities. Some of our lawyers are also qualified as trademark and patent attorneys authorised to act before the TÜRKPATENT.
We regularly handle nullity and invalidity, cancellation, well-known trademark protection, anti-dilution, passing off, unfair competition and trade dress actions and large scale damages claims before courts as well as customs seizure applications and criminal and civil searches and seizures.
Combining our litigation, transaction and industry knowledge we draft, negotiate trademark and design related agreements and transactions including, manufacturing, toll-manufacturing, co-existence, co-promotion settlement and licensing agreements.
For references and further details please contact email@example.com
- Articles: Court of Cassation Issues Long-Awaited Decision on Non-Use Revocation Actions, 19.08.2019
- Articles: Significant Amendments to the Regulation on the Implementation of the Industrial Property Code, 09.08.2019
- Victory for Red Bull as Trademark Office Refuses Application for Blue and Grey Colour Mark, 26.07.2019
- Country Guides: World Intellectual Property Rights and Remedies 2019, Turkey Chapter, 24.07.2019
- Articles: The Importance of Evidence Gathering for Criminal Cases, 10.07.2019
- Country Guides: Enforcement: An International Litigation Guide, Turkey, 03.07.2019
- Articles: Non-Use Defence in Opposition Proceedings in Turkey, 31.05.2019
- Articles: When Is a Well-Known Trademark Likely To Suffer Dilution?, 20.05.2019
- Articles: Protecting Non-Traditional Trademarks, 08.05.2019
- Articles: Trademark Rights vs. Freedom of Expression: A Recent Decision of the Turkish Constitutional Court, 11.04.2019