Trademarks and Designs
We provide wide ranging and comprehensive legal services in relation to trademarks and designs. Our comprehensive services include advisory, prosecution, watch, opposition, appeals, enforcement, litigation and transactional services on all aspects of trademarks and designs including registration and enforcement strategies, IP due diligences as well as availability searches and clearance opinions.
We are authorised to represent clients before civil and criminal courts, and court of cassation as well as all administrative authorities such as Turkish Patent and Trademark Authority (“TÜRKPATENT”), customs, domain name authorities. Some of our lawyers are also qualified as trademark and patent attorneys authorised to act before the TÜRKPATENT.
We regularly handle nullity and invalidity, cancellation, well-known trademark protection, anti-dilution, passing off, unfair competition and trade dress actions and large scale damages claims before courts as well as customs seizure applications and criminal and civil searches and seizures.
Combining our litigation, transaction and industry knowledge we draft, negotiate trademark and design related agreements and transactions including, manufacturing, toll-manufacturing, co-existence, co-promotion settlement and licensing agreements.
For references and further details please contact email@example.com
- Articles: Non-Use Defence in Opposition Proceedings in Turkey, 31.05.2019
- Articles: When Is a Well-Known Trademark Likely To Suffer Dilution?, 20.05.2019
- Articles: Protecting Non-Traditional Trademarks, 08.05.2019
- Articles: Trademark Rights vs. Freedom of Expression: A Recent Decision of the Turkish Constitutional Court, 11.04.2019
- Articles: Proper Reasons for Non-use in Turkey, 18.03.2019
- Articles: Imprisonment for Breaching Injunctions is Annulled by Constitutional Court, 18.03.2019
- Articles: Key Developments and Predictions for Trademark Law in Turkey – 2019, 06.03.2019
- Articles: Damages Awards in IP Right Infringement Cases, 06.03.2019
- Articles: Mediation now Mandatory for Monetary-related IP Disputes, 16.01.2019
- Articles: Turkish Government Introduces Restrictions on use of Trademarks on Tobacco Products, 09.01.2019