Our Competition team advises on every aspect of competition law including cartels and anticompetitive behaviour, mergers and acquisitions, abuse of dominance issues and distribution and technology transfer practices.
We advise, represent and defend clients during dawn raids, competition investigations, sector inquiries, oral and written pleadings before the Turkish Competition Authority (TCA) as well as in administrative court proceedings challenging the decisions of the TCA.
We offer and conduct workshops, compliance audits and training for corporate clients in all aspects of Turkish competition law.
We combine our competition law expertise with specific industry insight in the food, beverages, automotive, leisure and entertainment, pharmaceutical, medical devices and IT and telecommunication sectors.
Combining with our market leading IP expertise in Turkey we advise clients on the complex relationship between IP and competition with particular reference to IP related market monopoly and dominance as well as the competition compliant exercise of IP rights.
For references and further details please contact. email@example.com
- Country Guides: IP in Business Transactions 2019 in Turkey, 09.09.2019
- Articles: Rekabet Kurulu’ndan Trakya Cam’a 17,5 Milyon TL Ceza, 31.05.2018
- Country Guides: IP in Business Transactions 2018 in Turkey, 24.05.2018
- Articles: Competition Board Decision on Price Discrimination, 27.01.2018
- Articles: Competition Law Perspective on The Prohibition of Exports in the Supply of Pharmaceuticals, 25.07.2017
- Articles: Anadolu Endüstri Holding – Migros Kararı Işığında, Türk Rekabet Hukukunda Taahhüt Sistemi Uygulaması Üzerine Değerlendirmeler, 03.08.2016