Patent ve Faydalı Modeller
We provide comprehensive advisory, transactional and litigation services covering the full range of patent and Utility Model issues including prosecution, litigation, transactional and advisory matters combining industry and litigation experience with our extensive IP expertise, as well as on patent related competition law and regulatory issues and regulatory data protection.
We advise and represent clients on innovation strategies, in setting up patent enforcement and litigation strategies, pursuing and defending infringement actions, negative clearance, nullity actions in numerous industry sectors including pharmaceuticals, chemistry, medical devices, consumer electronics, textile, lighting, optical technologies, electrical appliances, machinery, laser technology, automotive and software.
We also deal with unfair competition aspects of new products in absence of patent protection.We conduct state of the art searches, carry out IP due diligence, provide freedom to operate opinions and generally advise on patent and utility model compliance prosecution, enforcement and defence strategies.
We also prosecute national and international patent applications, file and defend against oppositions and appeals before the patent institute, as well as challenging the institute’s final decision before the specialised Courts.
We draft and negotiate all types of transactions concerning innovation, patent and utility models, including collaboration joint research and development agreements, employee invention schemes and license agreements.
For references and further details please contact email@example.com
- Makaleler: Patent and Trademark Office Issues New Guidelines for Examination of Trademark Applications, 30.10.2019
- Makaleler: Conversion of a Non-Examined Patent to an Examined Patent During Court Proceedings, 30.10.2019
- Makaleler: EPO Temyiz Kurulu’nun T 1731/12 Sayılı Kararı: Yalnızca Bir Cerrahi Metot Adımı İle Üretilebilecek Olan Bir Tıbbi Cihaza EPC 53/(c) Uyarınca Patent Verilemez., 03.10.2019
- Makaleler: Determination of Non-Infringement Action Is To Be Rejected If Marketing Authorisation Is Not Granted Yet, 30.09.2019
- Makaleler: Filing an Abridged Application Within Terms of RDP Does Not Constitute Unfair Competition, 25.07.2019
- Ülke Rehberleri: World Intellectual Property Rights and Remedies 2019, Turkey Chapter, 24.07.2019
- Makaleler: IP Court Decisions Cast Doubt on Preliminary Injunctions, 04.07.2019
- Makaleler: Turkey: Generic vs. Innovator, Damages Action, Second Civil Court of Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights in Istanbul, 1111/222 E. (2222/333 E.), 20 September 2013, 03.07.2019
- Makaleler: Assessing the Difficulties of Enforcing Patent Rights over NPP Products, 08.05.2019
- Makaleler: Discovery of Evidence Is Not Subject to Bolar Exemption, 03.05.2019