Privacy Notice Related to Processing of Personal Data for Subscription to Our Publications, Client Alerts and Events
Thank you for your interest in our website. As Gün + Partners and Gün Danışmanlık Hizmetleri Limited Şirketi (“Gün”), we care about the privacy and security of your personal data.
By subscribing to our Manage Your Subscription page through our website, you can be informed about our current publications, client alerts and events.
By way of this Privacy Notice Related to Processing of Personal Data for Subscription to Our Publications, Client Alerts and Events, we would like to inform you of your personal data to be processed within the scope of subscription in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (the “Law").
What Type of Personal Data Do We Process?
We process personal data of our visitors who provide us with information regarding their first and last name, e-mail address, firm, address, preference for legal practice areas and preference for industry practice areas through our “Manage Your Subscription” page on our website by subscription to our e-mail list in order to inform the relevant individuals about the latest developments.
For Which Grounds and on Which Legal Grounds Do We Process Your Personal Data?
Pursuant to the Law, in case you subscribe to our Manage Your Subscription services, we will collect, record, process, retain and classify your personal data without your explicit consent in order to inform you about our latest publications, newsletters, client alerts and events which may appeal to you depending on your preference for legal or industry practice areas pursuant to legal ground stipulated under Article 5/2 (c) of the Law as such processing is directly related to establishment and performance of a contract.
To Whom and for What Purposes Can We Disclose Your Personal Data?
In case it is necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above with respect to the processing of personal data, personal data you have shared with Gün may be disclosed to third party companies established in Turkey from which we receive services/support/consultancy as well as respective competent public institutions and organizations if necessary.
How Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
Your personal data is collected from you as you may fill out our respective subscription form on our website or by our other tools and channels, or from our business partners. With this respect, your personal data is collected verbally, in writing or electronically depending on how you subscribe to receive our updates and other publications.
Your Rights Concerning Your Personal Data
We would like to remind you that you have the following rights under the Law:
- to learn whether your Personal Data is processed or not, and to request information about processing thereof,
- to learn the purpose of processing your Personal Data and whether relevant data is used in accordance with the intended purpose,
- to know the third parties to whom your Personal Data is transferred/disclosed,
- to request for correction in cases where your Personal Data is processed erroneously or deficiently and when you enforce this right, to request for correction to be notified to third parties to whom your Personal Data is transferred/disclosed,
- to request for the destruction or deletion of your personal data in the event the purposes for processing your Personal data cease to exist and when you enforce this right, to request for this to be notified to third parties to whom your Personal Data is transferred/disclosed,
- to object to the outcome of the analysis of your collected information made by automatic systems and to claim for damages in case you suffer any loss
As Gün, we guarantee that you may use those rights you own any time and in the most convenient manner without prejudice to our obligations under the legislation in force. In that regard, you may contact us via the contact information stated below:
Gün + Partners Law Firm
Gün Danışmanlık Hizmetleri Limited Şirketi
Esentepe Mahallesi Kore Şehitleri Caddesi No.17 Zincirlikuyu/İstanbul
Tel: 0 (212) 354 00 00
Fax: 0 (212) 274 20 95