Privacy Notice For Processing of Personal Data In Recruitment Procedures
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN RECRUITMENT PROCEDURES
Dear Employee Candidate / Intern Candidate,
Thank you for your interest. As Gün + Partners and Gün Danışmanlık Hizmetleri Limited Şirketi (“Gün”), we care about the privacy and security of your personal data.
By way of this Privacy Notice for Processing of Personal Data in Recruitment Procedures, as the data controller, we would like to inform you about your personal data to be processed within the scope of the job/internship application that you have submitted / will submit to us in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (the “Law") and the relevant legislation.
What Type of Personal Data Do We Process?
This Privacy Notice aims to inform you regarding the processing of your personal data including your credentials such as name-surname, date and place of birth, marital status, your contact information such as residential address, telephone number, e-mail address, your educational background and work experience, and all the personal data submitted/to be submitted to us by you within the scope of your job/internship application including reference information (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data") and your sensitive personal data such as your health data and association or foundation membership if such included in your resumé/CV (hereinafter be referred to as “Sensitive Personal Data”).
(Although Gün does not collect Sensitive Personal Data from you intentionally/knowingly, such data can be processed if included in your resumé/CV)
For Which Grounds and on Which Legal Grounds Do We Process Your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data will be processed for the purposes set forth herein below to the extent necessary and proportionate to the respective purposes without your explicit consent:
- In order to evaluate your job / internship application, to arrange interviews with you pursuant to legal grounds stipulated under Article 5/2 (f) of the Law as such processing is necessary for the protection of our legitimate interest,
- in order to carry out recruitment/internship approval procedures in case you are deemed suitable for the job/internship as a result of the evaluations and/or interviews, to contact you within this scope and to carry out other ordinary human resources affairs related to your job/internship pursuant to legal grounds stipulated under Article 5/2 (c) of the Law as such processing is directly related to the establishment of a contract between you and Gün,
- in order to determine whether your competencies and skills are suitable for potential future job opportunities and to inform you of these opportunities by contacting you for such potential job opportunities if you are not recruited for the position you applied for pursuant to legal grounds stipulated under Article 5/2 (f) of the Law as such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests.
Additionally, your Personal Data may be disclosed to the official authorities without your explicit consent, if requested by the official authorities in accordance with the relevant legislation and in cases where disclosure to the authorities is required as per the provisions of the respective statutory legislation in effect. It may also be possible to use your Personal Data to the extent necessary in relation to a legal dispute or potential disputes concerning Gün, and to share the same with courts and other authorized institutions and organizations. In this context, your Personal Data may also be processed without your explicit consent pursuant to the legal grounds stipulated under Article 5/2 (ç) of the Law as such processing is mandatory for fulfilment of Gün's legal obligations and under Article 5/2 (e) as such processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or protection of Gün's rights.
On the other hand, your Sensitive Personal Data is collected and processed based on your explicit consent for the purposes stated above pursuant to Article 6/2 of the Law.
To Whom and for What Purposes Can We Disclose Your Personal Data?
In case it is necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above with respect to the processing of personal data, personal data you have shared with or collected by Gün may be disclosed to third party companies established in Turkey from which we receive services/support/consultancy as well as competent public institutions and organizations and judicial authorities when necessary for performance of our legal obligations and establishment / protection of our rights. Your Personal Data may also be disclosed to your former employers or other relevant persons if you show them as your references by you in order to evaluate your job application or confirm the information therewithin.
How Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data is collected either automatically or non-automatically from documents and information that you may convey to us electronically or physically (such as by means of application form you filled through our website and your resumé/CV shared with us by this form, by your sharing your resumé/CV for application to positions in our office via e-mail and/or during interviews if deemed appropriate thereafter). Accordingly, your Personal Data may be collected verbally, in writing, or electronically with this respect.
Your Rights Concerning Your Personal Data
We would like to remind that you have the following rights under Article 11 of the Law:
- to learn whether your personal data is processed or not, and to request information about processing thereof;
- to learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether relevant data is used in accordance with the intended purpose;
- to know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred/disclosed;
- to request for correction in cases where your personal data is processed erroneously or deficiently and when you enforce this right, to request for correction to be notified to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred;
- to Kişisel request for the destruction or deletion of your personal data in the event the purposes for processing your personal data cease to exist and when you enforce this right, to request for this to be notified to third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
- to object to the outcome of the analysis of your collected information made by automatic systems and to claim for damages in case you suffer any loss.
As Gün, we guarantee that you may use those rights you own any time and in the most convenient manner without prejudice to our obligations under the legislation in force. In that regard, you may contact us via the contact information stated below:
Gün+Partners Avukatlık Bürosu
Gün Danışmanlık Hizmetleri Limited Şirketi
Esentepe Mahallesi Kore Şehitleri Caddesi No.17 Zincirlikuyu/İstanbul
Tel: 0 (212) 354 00 00
Fax: 0 (212) 274 20 95