The World Health Organization (WHO) on March 11, 2020 declared COVID-19 a pandemic. Health Ministry of Turkey announced the total number of cases in the country is 18 as of March 16, 2020. COVID-19 spread progress shows that local peak of the epidemic would happen in forthcoming days in Turkey. Our priority is to continue to provide the high quality client service, while protecting the health and safety of our people and their families.
Following are our decisions and actions to maintain our operations seamlessly:
- Our people will work remotely unless otherwise required.
- We will keep all mandatory in-person appointments such as meetings and hearings.
- We will proactively inform our clients whose hearings will be affected by the outbreak.
- Our information systems ensure the confidentiality and availability of emails and documents for remote access.
- Our people will be accessible as usual via email and mobile phones.
- We have planned shifts to ensure information coordination.
- We have trained our people on protection measures to prevent the spread of the disease.
- Our offices and the areas we use are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
We wish healthy and safe days to all our business partners.