Beril Yayla Sapan joined the firm in 2008 and became a partner in 2021. Her practice focuses on employment, dispute management, business crime and anti-corruption and administrative, tax and regulatory areas.
Beril advises on employment contracts and policies, confidentiality and restrictive covenants, collective bargaining agreements, employee related data protection, business immigration, terminations, collective redundancies, and settlement. She also represents clients in litigation relating to termination, employment related debts, mobbing and discrimination claims.
Beril handles high-profile commercial conflicts including those arising from unfair competition, distribution relationships and corporate structure along with complex debt collection proceedings. She successfully represents clients before the commercial and administrative courts.
She is also experienced in areas where commercial and criminal laws overlap and advises several multinational companies on white collar crime, compliance, and legal audits.
Returning to Office During Covid-19, Gün + Partners Webinar, Moderator, 29.09.2021
Legal Impacts of Digitalization in Workplace in Turkey, Mondaq and Gün + Partners Webinar, Speaker, 24.02.2021
Current Developments in Employment Law Under COVID-19, Gün + Partners Webinar, Speaker, 14.05.2020
Legal Effects of Coronavirus on Businesses, Gün + Partners and Çukurova SIFED Webinar, Speaker, 10.04.2020
Termination Procedures and Results of the Employee’s Work Agreement in Business Crime Actions, Gün + Partners Seminar, Speaker, Izmir, Turkey, 08.06.2017
Termination Procedures and Results of the Employee’s Work Agreement in Business Crime Actions, Gün + Partners Seminar, Speaker, Istanbul, Turkey, 10.05.2017
Digital Life Commercial Reflection, Gün + Partners Seminar, Speaker, Istanbul, Turkey, 02.11.2016
Prospects and Challenges for Turkish-Ukrainian Investors, Gün + Partners Round-table Meeting, Speaker, Istanbul, Turkey, 05.10.2016
Experiences on Anti-Corruption and Compliance, Gün + Partners Seminar, Speaker, Istanbul, Turkey, 04.05.2016
Profile of an Abusive – KPMG Turkey and Gün + Partners Panel, Ethics and Reputation Society, 4th International Ethics Summit, panellists, Istanbul, Turkey, 12.06.2014
- How Does Turkey's Judicial System Fare With Respect to Gender Diversity?
- Amendment to Press Labour Law: ho is Considered a Journalist?
- Litigation and Enforcement 2023 in Turkey
- Arbitration Procedures and Practice 2023 in Turkey
- Amendment to Press Labour Law
- Changes to Minimum Wage, Severance Payments and Administrative Fines
- Court Provides Guidance on How to Conclude Actions For Undue Receivables
- Employment and Employee Benefits 2022 in Turkey
- Misbehaviors of Employees, Which Do Not Reach The Level of Bullying Yet Disrupt the Workplace Peace, as Valid Grounds For Termination
- Business Card Misuse Considered Grounds For Termination in Court Ruling
- How to File an Individual Application with Constitutional Court
- Enforcement of Foreign Judgments 2023 in Turkey
- Consequences of Decisions in Cases Requiring Technical Expertise Without Expert Examination in Administrative Trials
- Validity of Release in Settlements Made Before Mediators
- How to use Right to Seek New Employment During Notice Period
Ethics & Reputation Society (TEID), Board Member
International Bar Association (IBA)
- 2012, Economy Law, Faculty of Law, Galatasaray University, Istanbul LL.M.
- 2008, Faculty of Law, Bilkent University, Ankara LL.B.
- 2003, Bursa Anatolian High School, Bursa