Trademarks and Designs
We provide wide ranging and comprehensive legal services in relation to trademarks and designs. Our comprehensive services include advisory, prosecution, watch, opposition, appeals, enforcement, litigation and transactional services on all aspects of trademarks and designs including registration and enforcement strategies, IP due diligences as well as availability searches and clearance opinions.
We are authorised to represent clients before civil and criminal courts, and court of cassation as well as all administrative authorities such as Turkish Patent and Trademark Authority (“TÜRKPATENT”), customs, domain name authorities. Some of our lawyers are also qualified as trademark and patent attorneys authorised to act before the TÜRKPATENT.
We regularly handle nullity and invalidity, cancellation, well-known trademark protection, anti-dilution, passing off, unfair competition and trade dress actions and large scale damages claims before courts as well as customs seizure applications and criminal and civil searches and seizures.
Combining our litigation, transaction and industry knowledge we draft, negotiate trademark and design related agreements and transactions including, manufacturing, toll-manufacturing, co-existence, co-promotion settlement and licensing agreements.
For references and further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Articles: Regulation on Intellectual Property Academy Enters Into Force, 06.12.2019
- Articles: Turkey Withdraws Declaration Made Under Article 14(5) of Madrid Protocol, 29.11.2019
- Articles: Turkish Patent and Trademark Office Published the New Trademark Examination Guideline, 15.11.2019
- Articles: EBAY Recorded As a Well-Known Trademark in Turkey, 30.10.2019
- Articles: Having Business in the Same Sector is Sufficient for Proving “Legal Interest”, 15.10.2019
- Articles: New Trade Mark Examination Guideline in Turkey, 15.10.2019
- Country Guides: Trademark Litigation 2019 in Turkey, 19.09.2019
- Articles: Court of Cassation Issues Long-Awaited Decision on Non-Use Revocation Actions, 19.08.2019
- Articles: Significant Amendments to the Regulation on the Implementation of the Industrial Property Code, 09.08.2019
- Articles: Victory for Red Bull as Trademark Office Refuses Application for Blue and Grey Colour Mark, 26.07.2019