Bilge Kağan Çevik
+ 90 (212) 354 00 53
Can One Arbitrate With a Turkish Party Based on a Contract in a Language Other Than Turkish?
Kluwer Arbitration Blog, Co-Author, 19.08.2019
Could a Reduction in a State’s Income Violate Public Policy – A View on Turkey?
Kluwer Arbitration Blog, Co-Author, 11.02.2019
Document Production in International Arbitration: The Good or the Evil?
Kluwer Arbitration Blog, Co-Author, 10.12.2018
Is Good, Fast, and Cheap Arbitration a Dream?
LexisNexis, Co-Author, 26.10.2018
Choosing the ‘Right’ Arbitration Institution—Guidance for Businesses on Costs
LexisNexis, Co-Author, 16.04.2018
Doors Now Open for ISTAC Arbitration in Public Procurement Agreement Disputes
LexisNexis, Co-Author, 26.03.2018
- International Chamber of Commerce’s (ICC) Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF)
- London Court of International Arbitration’s (LCIA) Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG)
- SA’s Young Practitioners Group (Association Suisse del’Arbitrage, Groupe des Jeunes Praticiens de l’Arbitrage)
- 2016, Queen Mary University of London, Faculty of Law (LLM in International Dispute Resolution and Economic Law)
- 2015, Ankara University, Faculty of Law
- 2011, Ahmet Ulusoy High School, Ankara